Monday, August 02, 2010

SunBaked Moomifer

My Moomin knows his sunbeams and how to maximize their potential sunny goodness. That's a window he's got his head against which makes him look like an earless wonder.



I'm home having a mental health day today. Dental appt which involved appliances this afternoon and was too much of a basketcase til the appt to even think of being able to support others at work and afterwards, which is now, I'm exhausted and sore like I've just run a marathon which I kinda did with all the fine motor tremoring/shaking I did for the past hour and a half. Waiting for the Novocain to wear off so I can eat something to settle my stomach and then it's off to bed with loads of books. Thank goodness it's over and my dental buddy took care of me. The valium worked until I got into the chair, then all the adrenaline burned the shit right out of it. I'm going to have to take a break from listening to Depeche Mode - Ultra for a while, coz that's what I had cranked to 10 while the dentist did his thing. Again, it's over, I'm still here, and I have a filling to get used to. Gotta go make sure I'm not drooling...

No comments: