Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cat Pee Portents Confirmed

So as I was scooping the cat boxes as I do every morning, I processed something from last night. 

I figured out what last weekend's two pee clumps meant and just as I figured it out... I scooped what was clearly two confirmation clumps. It was like someone was beside me saying - "yes exactly!"

Last weekends clumps were in the shape of a heart and for the other there is no better way to say it other than male genitalia. There, said it.

I believe the portents were saying someone I love is going to hurt me (dick reference). And so I processed the phone call this morning while scooping and as I did, I put the call and last weekend's cat pee clumps together because a male person I loved did hurt me last night. 

And just as I put the two together,  I scooped a clear L-shape and a heart - the exactly! from the cats.

They must think I'm so slow.

Last night I got two pieces of information (two seems to be a theme). The door is now closed, the hope that I'd been holding on to has been extinguished, rain suits my mood, and I'm wearing grey which is how I'm feeling. And will be feeling for some time to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-( xoxoxo