Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pie and Ugly Sweater Party

Mr. L and I were invited to a party at my friend J2's. Her hubby came up with the idea... he said that one never really gets to enjoy pie/dessert after Thanksgiving dinner because everyone is too full of dinner. So for his birthday, he wanted a party of pies, nothing but pies so one could eat all the dessert they wanted and enjoy it. AND he wanted everyone to wear the ugliest sweater they could find and prizes would be given to the fugliest. L and I got to the party late, but we were told we'd have been VERY strong contenders for first place and winning a prize. As you can see below.

I found Mr. L's at Salvation Army. Tomato red with pixelated golfers in various poses all over the damn thing - front, back, and sleeves. Mr. L was extremely excited to wear it... NOT! but he did it for me. Sweet right?

My mom found this one for me at Goodwill. It's like a Mexican fiesta threw up all over me!

No comments: